Olympic region of Seefeld – variety in the heart of the Tyrolean Alps
4 seasons in the natural idyll on the sunny plateau. Between Karwendel and Zugspitze.
The diversity of our homeland leaves us speechless every day.
So many impressions, so many stories that Seefeld in Tyrol has in store for you.
So that you don't miss a chapter, your personal hiking and activity guide Clemens is always at your disposal. He will tell you interesting facts about our nature and show you our home through the eyes of a real Tyrolean ...
Your mountain guide Clemens. Portrait of an adventurer.
Look forward to a daily changing excursion, sports, and culture programme with your personal leisure and activity guide, our family member Clemens. As a certified and trained Tyrolean hiking guide, the member of your host family knows the flora, fauna, and the mountain world very well and conveys his knowledge in an interesting way and with plenty of Tyrolean charm.
Depening on your wishes, Clemens offers everything from leisurely strolls or dog walks to breathtaking sunrise hikes with summit breakfast. Looking for animal traces is particularly exciting, as is a jovial hike to the alpine pastures and rustic huts.
Hidden treasures such as “the most beautiful mountain lake in Tyrol” or the “source of the Isar river” can be explored in absolute safety and comfort. On foot or with the hotel’s premium e-bikes.
“In the mountains there exists only the real and authentic YOU.”
You have never experienced nature like this before! Personal. Up-close. Individual.
This is Live.YOUNIQUE®.
As a destination worth visiting all year round, Seefeld in Tyrol presents itself as a natural treasure trove. The sunny plateau at 1,200 metres above sea level offers exciting adventures, wonderful hikes, sporting delights, and urban flair.
Hiking in the unspoilt Seefeld countryside, following the sun's rays, taking a break at one of the countless rustic huts and alpine pastures, and gathering strength with Tyrolean delicacies. Take a break at the Spiritual Spa and relax to the full on holiday in Seefeld.
Over 650 kilometres of hiking, mountaineering, and via ferrata routes are waiting to be explored by e-bike, mountain bike, Segway or on foot. Dive into the refreshingly cool water of the mountain and bathing lakes or wade along the rivers on tiptoe. Perfect fairways and greens await all golf lovers.
This is Live.YOUNIQUE®.
Treat yourself and your loved ones to a wellness holiday with us. Our 3,500m² wellness area with saunas, massages, and beauty treatments guarantees wonderful relaxation after a sporty hike through the unspoil forest.
This is Live.YOUNIQUE®.
For detail lovers. All activities in the Olympia region Seefeld at a glance.
- Skiing in the children’s ski areas of Rosshütte and Gschwandtkopf
- Night skiing at the Rosshütte Seefeld
- Sow tubing and tobogganing in the Birkenlift ski area
- Tobogganing at the Pfarrhügel (100m from the hotel)
- Ice skating and curling at the sports & congress centre (100m from the hotel)
- Snowshoeing and igloo building in Seefeld
- Snow groomer driving in the Olympia region of Seefeld
- Looking for animal tracks in the forest
- Walk or picnic with Alpakas (mini camel)
- Adventure playground with tubing area at the Rosshütte
- Natural playground Karwendel in Scharnitz & at Lake Wildsee
- Family climbing garden in Scharnitz and Leutasch
- Fishing at Forellenhof Leutasch
- Mini golfing and golfing at the Seefeld Golf Course (27-hole)
- Horseback riding at the Seefeld stables
- Tennis at the Seefeld courts
- Bowling in the Seefeld or Innsbruck bowling centre
- Birkegg petting zoo
- Swimming at Lake Möserer or Lake Wildsee
- Pedal boating & stand-up paddling at Lake Wildsee in Seefeld
- Adventure pool with slides in Seefeld and Leutasch
- Horse-drawn carriage rides and tractor-drawn carriage rides
- Bee nature trail and insect nature trail
- Salzbach/Leutasch water playground
- Horse-drawn carriage rides and pony rides
- Climbing taster course (from the age of 6)
- Wandernadel passbook
- Marmot safari
- Boat rental at Lake Wildsee
- Area47 with climbing area, slides, wakeboards, diving platforms, trampolines
- Area47 with Flying Fox & e-motocross arena
- Indoor Go-Kart track in Innsbruck
- Beach volleyball at Lake Wildsee in Seefeld
- Rafting in Haiming
- Laser dome, bowling and escape games in Innsbruck
- Paintball in Scharnitz, Telfs, or Innsbruck
- E-bike safety training in Seefeld
- Climbing hall in Innsbruck
- Ice channel bobsleighing on the Igls Olympic track
- Paragliding tandem flight at the Rosshütte Seefeld
- Horseback riding lessons with excursions
- Seefeld cinema – 100m from the hotel
Holidays in the Olympic region of Seefeld. Relaxed arrival. Deluxe regeneration.
Seefeld in Tyrol and the world’s highest ICE station. Arrive faster. Relax better.
Direct ICE connections from Germany (via Hamburg and Hanover and from Dortmund via Cologne and Frankfurt).