Workers, idealists, enthusiasts, and team players wanted!
Jobs & career
There is always something to do with us and we are always on the lookout for enthusiastic and warmhearted people who, like us, have their heart in the right place and love to get down to work.
If you think you have these two qualities, then you should definitely apply for a job with us.
Just as we have a story to tell, so do you! We are looking forward to reading it.
And since all good books about heroic deeds were written down once, we kindly ask you to send us your application in writing to: email@example.com.
Sharpen your pencils, we will sharpen our ears!
Certificate Amuse Bouche and Learning in Europe
Thanks and recognition for the support of the exemplary and internationally model initiative for the promotion of young professionals in the Austrian top hotel industry.
We want to remain successful. Therefore, we are still looking for reinforcement for our team Younique®
If an important question is on the tip of your tongue and you can't get it down on paper, then our personnel department under the direction of Mr Wolfgang Riess is directly available to you by phone at 05212/ 26210 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PS: For all positions, the monthly minimum basic salary according to collective agreement applies. Depending on experience and qualifications, we are willingness to overpay the collective agreement.
CAN’T FIND A JOB THAT SUITS YOU? SIMPLY SEND US AN UNSOLICITED APPLICATION!
We are a family-run wellness, feel-good, and active hotel – and have been for 200 years!
In the heart of the pedestrian area of Seefeld, only 20 minutes by car from Innsbruck, we work and laugh daily with our guests. Our 90 rooms and suites, 4 restaurants, and award-winning wellness area are only a few steps away from Seefeld railway station. All around us, we have countless boutiques, restaurants, and sports facilities as well as a casino.
Hotel Klosterbräu has already received numerous awards. In 2017 the hotel was awarded by Federal Minister Dr. Mahrer the title "Ausgezeichneter Betrieb für Lernen in Europa" (i.e Excellent Company for Learning in Europe).
To complement the team, the Seyrling family is looking for motivated, loyal, and friendly employees and offers a secure workplace with a 10-month opening period (shorter contracts on request and by arrangement).
We only know distance on a map! Just a 2 minutes' walk from the hotel is our staff residence with a total of 78 units. All studios, single, or double rooms have their own bath, shower, WC and internet connection, some of them even have their own kitchen. The kitchen remains mainly unused, though, because with the daily, balanced and varied food, it is not worth turning on your own cooker!
A fitness and washing room is of course also available.
For mental and physical fitness, employees can use the hotel's new and award-winning spa (indoor pool, saunas, relaxation rooms, fitness room, etc.) every evening.
Our brand-new addition: the coolest fitness room in the world!
Since we not only enjoy working together but also sharing experiences with each other, teambuilding and staff outings take place several times a season. Look forward to hut evenings, ski days, snow Olympics, hotel visits, trips to partner companies, and much more.
- Use of the hotel’s fitness room, swimming pool, whirlpool, and sauna (daily in the evening)
- Discounts on wellness and beauty treatments and products
- Discounts on ski passes in winter
- Various team building events
- Accommodation in the staff residence (two minutes' walk from the hotel. With TV, internet connection, and fitness room)
- Free parking space directly at the staff residence
- Monthly election for "employee of the month" with certificate
- Breakfast and two warm meals per day
- Washing machines and dryers are available in the staff house
- Discount on all massages and cosmetic treatments, free beauty and styling consultation in our Spiritual SPA
- Discount on room rates at the Hotel & Spa Klosterbräu for friends and relatives
- Discounts for employees and relatives in our Bräukeller and Parkcafé
- Support and cost sharing for further education and training
- Team building events
- Fun Olympics
- Ski races
- Hiking days
- Hut evenings
- Paintball competitions
- … and much more!
- Discounts on seasonal ski passes for the Rosshütte and Gschwandtkopf mountain railways
- Discounts on the cross-country season ticket for the Olympic Region Seefeld (with 245 cross-country ski trails)
- Discounts on equipment rental, e.g. snowboards, cross-country skis …
- Free shuttle service to the ski areas with the village bus
- Discounts in the nearby sports and congress centre
- Discounts on mountain bike and e-bike rental
- Additional discounts on sports offers in Seefeld upon request
- Free participation in the active programme for guests (yoga, hiking, etc.)
- Numerous additional offers in Seefeld. Get a sneak peek at www.seefeld.com.
- Countless shops are open on Sundays during the main season.
- Opposite Hotel Klosterbräu is a M-Preis (other supermarkets in Seefeld: Spar and Billa)
- Munich: approx. 1 hour by car, 1 ½ hours by train
- Innsbruck: approx. 20 minutes by car, 35 minutes by train
- 45 minutes by car to the Brenner Pass
Hot news and top offers with Feel Free cancellation conditions
Your safe time out
3G - rule (tested, vaccinated, recovered) remains in place and you stay flexible with the 48 h Feel-Free booking conditions.
Luxury Spa with Augustinus Bader
you can experience from now on in our Spiritual Spa. The "best skin care ever" is available directly from us.
For your spontaneous getaway
You'll find a room to suit your taste in our spare room exchange.
505 Years Special 6+1
For our anniversary celebration from 28.11. to 08.12.2021 we give you an overnight stay and offer a casual event programme.
We look forward to seeing you!
See you soon,
Agnes, Alois Seyrling & Seyrling family
& the entire Younique ® team