Jobs & Career in the Hotel Klosterbräu
We are looking for a tacker
The traditional house has been owned and managed by the family Seyrling for 200 years. It is located right in the middle of the pedestrian zone and it is only 20 minutes driving to Innsbruck. The hotel Klosterbräu ***** & SPA has 90 rooms, 4 different restaurants and a brand new award-winning wellness area. There are numerous boutiques, bars, restaurants, sport activities and a casino next to the hotel.
The Seyrling family is looking for motivated, loyal and friendly workers to complete our team and offers you a secure job with a 10-month opening time ( or shorter on request )
The following positions have a minimum gross monthly salary that will be payed per month, willingness to overpayment is dependent on experience and qualifications. Feel free to send us your application for the kitchen, service, reception, SPA and housekeeping.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please send your application to: [email protected].
We are looking for the following positions
Reservation Agent full-time / part-time
Chef de Bar
Marketing Assistant / Graphics part-time
Focus on graphics
Kids Club Animator
full time / part time
Kitchen and restaurant with the opportunity for a traineeship abroad
For further information please contact the Hotel Klosterbräu, Mr. Wolfgang Riess
05212/26210 or [email protected]
Our employees are our capital...
That is why we offer a balanced and good daily catering as well as accommodation in our staff residence which offers the standard of a modern 5*home. The apartments, studios, single and double rooms all have their own bath/shower/WC, TV and Internet connection and some have a kitchen. A separate fitness and washroom completes the offer. Board and lodging are naturally available for our employees.
The Klosterbräu employee residence is only a 2-minute walk from the hotel and has 78 units with apartments, studios, single and double rooms. For mental and physical fitness, employees can use the hotel's new and award-winning SPA every evening. (indoor swimming pool, saunas, relaxation rooms, fitness room, etc.)
Within a few minutes' walk, the staff will find restaurants, bars, ski slopes, cross-country skiing trails, a public swimming pool and a very large selection of shopping facilities and a casino.
Furthermore, the employees receive discounts in the hotel's own restaurants & bars, the SPA and also for overnight stays by family members in the hotel. Due to the almost 10-month opening time, we can offer (almost) annual jobs in almost all areas as well as the use of the staff house all year round.
Several times in the season team building and staff outings and events take place: Hut evenings, ski days, snow Olympiads, hotel visits and excursions to partner companies.
Advantages for our employees
- Use of the hotel fitness room, indoor swimming pool, whirlpool and sauna (daily in the evening)
- Discounts on wellness and beauty treatments and products
- Reduced ski passes in winter
- Various teambuilding events
- Accommodation in the employee residence (two minutes walk from the hotel). With TV, internet connection and fitness room.)
- Free parking directly at the employee residence
- Monthly election as "Employee of the Month" with certificate
- Catering - breakfast and hot meal 2 x daily
- Washing machines and dryers are available in the private staff house.
- Discount on all massages and cosmetic treatments, free beauty and styling advice in our Spiritual SPA
- Employees are welcome to use the tanning bed
- Discount on room prices at Hotel & Spa Klosterbräu for friends and relatives
- Discount for employees and relatives in our brewery cellar and Parkcafé
- Support and cost sharing for specialist further education and training courses
- Team Buildings
- Fun Olympic Games
- ski races
- hiking days
- hut evenings
- Paintball Tournaments
...and much more!
- Discounts on seasonal ski passes for the Rosshütte and Gschwandtkopf mountain railways
- Discounts on rental equipment, e.g. ski, snowboard and cross-country equipment
- Free shuttle service to the ski areas with the village bus
- Discount at the nearby sports and congress centre
- Discount on mountain bike rental
- Further discounts on sports in Seefeld on request.
- Free participation in the guest activity program (yoga, hiking, etc.).
- Numerous further offers in Seefeld under www.seefeld.at.
- During the season many shops are also open on Sundays!
- Opposite the Hotel Klosterbräu there is an M-price. In Seefeld you can also find a Spar and Billa.
- Munich approx. 1 hour by car, 1 ½ hours by train
- Innsbruck approx. 20 minutes, 35 minutes by train
Shortly to Italy...
45 minutes by car to the Brenner Pass