A safe bet and a good feeling
Always a matter for us – but now all the more important
Hotel Klosterbräu, a former Augustinian monastery, was built 500 years ago on extremely spacious and extensive premises. A perfect foundation.
Our ancestors – and we as well – have always made all conversions and investments with "more space" and "more privacy" in mind.
When implementing the new security measures and regulations, we have above all focused on solving everything "behind the scenes" – so that our guests can get right into holiday mood.
We take your safety and that of our employees very seriously. To be on the safe side, we voluntarily test all our employees on a weekly basis by means of a PCR test – in addition to all the official measures.
Feel Free - Booking Conditions
We have extended our flexible cancellation conditions FEEL FREE New over the summer and autumn of 2021. You can cancel or rebook free of charge up to 48 h before arrival - you decide. This is valid until 28.11.2021 under arrival of one of the following options:
- A TRAVEL WARNING FOR THE FEDERAL COUNTRY OF TIROL
- GOVERNMENT QUARANTINE ORDER FOR RETURNING TRAVELLERS FROM THE FEDERAL STATE OF TYROL
- YOU YOURSELF OR ONE OF YOUR FELLOW TRAVELLERS HAVE TESTED POSITIVE FOR COVID-19 OR ARE A K1 PERSON (PRESENTATION OF A POSITIVE TEST / OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION REQUIRED)
no, because we trust you. Just as you trust us when you book your holiday with us.
FAQ - Frequently asked questions from our guests: Good to know - all information on compulsory testing, masks and entry requirements. Status 24.4.21
- FFP2 masks are compulsory in all public transport, supermarkets, doctors' surgeries and pharmacies.
- For service providers close to the body (e.g. hairdressers or chiropodists), FFP2 masks are compulsory and proof of a negative test (not older than 48 hours) is required.
- Austrian restaurants may reopen on Wednesday, 19 May. This does not apply to night-time catering. In order to offer our guests and staff an even higher level of protection, we have installed a mechanical protection device (transparent separating discs) at neuralgic points, such as the reception.
- On arrival, a negative test (PCR or antigen) must be presented, which must not be older than 48 hours. Alternatively, it is possible to be tested in Seefeld before check-in. This is possible at the pharmacy (€ 25.-) or at a doctor's office.
- A negative test result is also required for a visit to a restaurant. The same regulations apply here as for hotels.
- If the validity of the test expires during your stay, there is the uncomplicated possibility of a self-test, which is carried out directly in hotels and restaurants.
- According to current information, children over the age of 10 need a negative test.
- Before returning home, you can also get tested in Seefeld (except Sunday). This is possible in pharmacies or with established doctors.
- All swimming pools and whirlpools can be used by you without restriction.
- There is only a maximum restriction per swimming pool for simultaneous use (as we have 3 swimming pools and 2 whirlpools, this is easy to implement). This corresponds to 1 person per 20 m².
- All saunas can be used by you without restriction.
- There is only a maximum restriction per sauna for simultaneous use (as we have 8 themed saunas, this is easy to implement).20 m² for 1 person also applies here.
- Due to the distance regulation (20 m² per person), we have adjusted the distribution of the sunbeds accordingly.
- Of course, we have still provided sufficient sunbeds for you.
- Due to the physical proximity, our staff will voluntarily or at their own request wear an FFP2 mask during wellness treatments.
- We kindly ask you to do the same - disposable masks are available for you at our SPA reception.
- All treatments can be offered as usual.
- All rooms are disinfected using steam (chemical-free) before your arrival.
- Surfaces in public areas, door handles, lifts, shelves etc. are disinfected according to a strict cleaning protocol.
- Sufficient dispensers for hand disinfection are available throughout the hotel.
- Bed linen and towels are cleaned according to the standard.
- The borders are passable. Those entering the country need a negative PCR or antigen test, which must not be older than 48 hours. This must not be older than 48 hours.
- In addition, an uncomplicated electronic entry form must be filled out in advance: Please fill out this form shortly before arrival and do NOT tick any of the exceptions.
- At present, the quarantine obligation is still in force when entering Austria. On 19 May 2021, the current quarantine regulations will cease to apply. Persons who have then been tested, vaccinated or have recovered will then be allowed to enter Austria without quarantine. (Exceptions are those entering from high-risk countries with a high incidence).
- Return travel regulations for holidaymakers from Germany and Switzerland: If you have been vaccinated or have recovered, you do not have to go into quarantine in your home country. However, some federal states and cantons prescribe a quarantine of 5 days, followed by the possibility of free testing (as of 24.4.21). However, more and more regions are switching to immediate free testing. We assume that this will be possible almost everywhere by mid-May.
Here you can download and print out all the information listed. Status 24.4.
And here’s an overview of your holidays on the SAFE side:
- Indoor hotel area: 17,000m2 – per guest: 130m2
- Pfarrhügel private garden: 80,000m2 – per guest: 615m2
- Private forest: 890,000m² – per guest: 6,846m²
- Spa & wellness area: 3,500m² – per guest: 27m²
- 3 pools, 2 whirlpools, 8 saunas, 8 relaxation rooms
- Completely new and enlarged fitness room
- 7 restaurants and dinner locations inside the hotel
- 7km from the German border
- Accessible via three cardinal points
- 13 lakes, accessible on foot or by bike from the hotel
- 560km walking and hiking routes
- 230km bike and e-bike paths
- 27 holes for golfing
- More than 50 shops, boutiques, and casinos
- More than 50 restaurants
- Tennis: 8 indoor courts and 8 brand-new outdoor courts
- During the entire COVID-19 period, very low case numbers in Seefeld
- Currently very low number of positive cases in Seefeld and the surrounding area
- No COVID-19 cases at all at Hotel Klosterbräu
- Flexible cancellation conditions until 01.11.2020 – free cancellation up to 48 hours before arrival
- University Hospital Innsbruck (25km) / Klinikum Garmisch (45km) / 5 doctors based on the Seefeld plateau
- Seefeld is a pilot region: the majority of companies test their employees on a weekly basis using PCR tests.
- FFP2 mandatory masks
- Quarantine obligation when travelling home.
- Quarantine obligation on entry. (Ten-day quarantine or five-day quarantine and free testing by means of antigen or PCR tests.
- The largest protected area in Tyrol
- The largest nature park in Austria
- Origin and source of the Isar river
- Unique alpine flora and fauna
- Hiking and biking paradise
- Countless rustic huts
We do not only meet but exceed all distance and hygiene regulations with ease. Thanks to our 7 restaurants and dining locations you can enjoy to your heart's content.
We have always offered you numerous possibilities for retreating and relaxing. Now you can reserve our saunas, pools, and fitness room exclusively for you by the hour. Free of charge. New since summer 2020: Additional outdoor pool & magnificent new fitness room. Lots of space – have fun!
We are also breaking new ground when it comes to our rooms. You are free to decide whether our employees clean your room 1 or 2 times a day. Before every new arrival the entire room is cleaned without chemicals by means of steam disinfection!
We continue to welcome you with our heartfelt smiles. Even if it is very difficult for us, we currently have to do without handshakes and hugs. Instead we have a new Klosterbräu welcome! And just like the old one, it comes right from our hearts.
All measures, facts, and figures of the entire region can be found here. Have a look, taking a deep breath, and relax.
All official regulations for restaurants, hotels, pools, and leisure facilities can be found here: Safe hospitality.
Daily updated COVID-19 figures in Tyrol can be found at the link below.
For the region Seefeld please select district Innsbruck Land.
Feel Free booking conditions 48h before arrvial – applying until 28th of November 20021.
At last, the waiting is over. We’ll be ready to welcome you from 19th of May 2021 with a stunning opening special for the travel period up to the 8th of July and loads of great offers.
Book now and remain flexible with our 48h Feel-Free booking conditions.
Looking forward seeing you again!
Agnes, Alois Seyrling & family Seyrling
& the Team Younique ®