A safe bet and a good feeling
Always a matter for us – but now all the more important
Hotel Klosterbräu, a former Augustinian monastery, was built 500 years ago on extremely spacious and extensive premises. A perfect foundation.
Our ancestors – and we as well – have always made all conversions and investments with "more space" and "more privacy" in mind.
When implementing the new security measures and regulations, we have above all focused on solving everything "behind the scenes" – so that our guests can get right into holiday mood.
We take your safety and that of our employees very seriously. To be on the safe side, we voluntarily test all our employees on a weekly basis by means of a PCR test – in addition to all the official measures.
Feel free – booking conditions:
We have extended our flexible booking conditions throughout the winter season. You can cancel or rebook your stay free of charge up to 48 hours before arrival – it's your decision. This applies until 11.04.2021.
You’ve heard right, and this applies for Christmas, New Year, Carnival, and Easter as well.
Not really, we simply trust you.
Just as you trust us when booking your holiday with us.
And here’s an overview of your holidays on the SAFE side:
- Indoor hotel area: 17,000m2 – per guest: 130m2
- Pfarrhügel private garden: 80,000m2 – per guest: 615m2
- Private forest: 890,000m² – per guest: 6,846m²
- Spa & wellness area: 3,500m² – per guest: 27m²
- 3 pools, 2 whirlpools, 8 saunas, 8 relaxation rooms
- Completely new and enlarged fitness room
- 7 restaurants and dinner locations inside the hotel
- 7km from the German border
- Accessible via three cardinal points
- 13 lakes, accessible on foot or by bike from the hotel
- 560km walking and hiking routes
- 230km bike and e-bike paths
- 27 holes for golfing
- More than 50 shops, boutiques, and casinos
- More than 50 restaurants
- Tennis: 8 indoor courts and 8 brand-new outdoor courts
- During the entire COVID-19 period, very low case numbers in Seefeld
- Currently no COVID-19 case numbers at all in Seefeld and its surroundings
- No COVID-19 cases at all at Hotel Klosterbräu
- Flexible cancellation conditions until 01.11.2020 – free cancellation up to 48 hours before arrival
- University Hospital Innsbruck (25km) / Klinikum Garmisch (45km) / 5 doctors based on the Seefeld plateau
- Seefeld is a pilot region: the majority of companies test their employees on a weekly basis using PCR tests.
- No quarantine obligation when returning home.
- The largest protected area in Tyrol
- The largest nature park in Austria
- Origin and source of the Isar river
- Unique alpine flora and fauna
- Hiking and biking paradise
- Countless rustic huts
FAQ of our guests
- Masks must be worn when entering highly-frequented areas, e.g. lobby, reception, and restaurant. In addition, in all commercial establishments such as shops, pharmacies, public transport.
- In the Austrian catering and hotel industry, masks are compulsory for both employees and guests. In order to offer our guests and employees even greater protection, we have installed mechanical protective devices (transparent separating discs) at neuralgic points, such as at the reception area. Furthermore, all our employees wear face visors or masks.
- All pools and whirlpools can be used without restrictions.
- There is, though, a maximum number of guests per swimming pool. Since we have 3 pools and three whirlpools, this is easy to implement.
- 7 saunas are located in the wellness area and 2 saunas in the massage rooms. Furthermore, 7 rooms feature a private sauna.
- There is a maximum number of guests per sauna, depending on the size of the sauna.
- We have rearranged our sofas to maintain all the required distances.
- It goes without saying that we still offer you plenty of lounging spots.
- Due to the physical proximity, our employees will wear a mask during wellness treatments, either voluntarily and at their own request.
- We kindly ask you to do the same – disposable masks are available at our spa reception.
- All treatments are offered to the usual extent.
- All rooms are disinfected with (chemical-free) steam before your arrival.
- Surfaces in public areas, door handles, lifts, shelves etc. are disinfected according to a strict cleaning protocol.
- Sufficient hand disinfectant dispensers are available throughout the hotel.
- Bed linen and towels are cleaned according to the highest standard.
We do not only meet but exceed all distance and hygiene regulations with ease. Thanks to our 7 restaurants and dining locations you can enjoy to your heart's content.
We have always offered you numerous possibilities for retreating and relaxing. Now you can reserve our saunas, pools, and fitness room exclusively for you by the hour. Free of charge. New since summer 2020: Additional outdoor pool & magnificent new fitness room. Lots of space – have fun!
We are also breaking new ground when it comes to our rooms. You are free to decide whether our employees clean your room 1 or 2 times a day. Before every new arrival the entire room is cleaned without chemicals by means of steam disinfection!
We continue to welcome you with our heartfelt smiles – thanks to face visors instead of face masks for our employees. Even if it is very difficult for us, we currently have to do without handshakes and hugs. Instead we have a new Klosterbräu welcome! And just like the old one, it comes right from our hearts.
All measures, facts, and figures of the entire region can be found here. Have a look, taking a deep breath, and relax.
All official regulations for restaurants, hotels, pools, and leisure facilities can be found here: Safe hospitality.
Daily updated COVID-19 figures in Tyrol can be found at the link below.
For the region Seefeld please select district Innsbruck Land.