Wonderful Christmas time at Hotel Klosterbräu
The end of the year in all its facets. Advent. Christmas. New Year.
Spend the merriest time of the year with the most important people in your life. We have put together the perfect setting for this precious time with great attention to detail
- Seefeld advent market – awarded as the most beautiful of Tyrol
- Innsbruck advent markert – easily accessible by direct train in 35 minutes
- Torchlight hike through snowy forests
- Jovial curling with your hosts
- Christmas tree cutting in our own forest
- Festively decorated Christmas tree in your room
* 22.12. Breakfast with harp music
* 23.12. Traditional music trio
* 24.12. Festive programme & traditional Christmas party
- Christmas reading
- Aperitif with the host family
- A capella Christmas music
- Presents for all children by the Klosterbräu Father Christmas
- Gala dinner in our restaurants
- Evening mass at 11 p.m. in the attached St. Oswald church
* from 25.12. there are daily activity programmes with your hosts in and outside the hotel
- Baking for children
- Snowshoe hikes
- And much more!
Your safe time out
3G - rule (tested, vaccinated, recovered) remains in place
NEW - Definitely try it out!
Our year-round culinary hotspot "the Klosterhof" with openable glass roof, pizza oven and much more is now open for you. Enjoy your breakfast and dinner in Mediterranean flair!
Home at last! Muuuh, Määääh, I-AAAA, Kickerikiiieee & Oink-oink
Our organic farm and petting zoo "Sigis Sauhaufen" is open and ready for explorations of all kinds for young and old.
For your spontaneous getaway
you're sure to find a room to suit your taste in our remnant exchange. Click here to go directly to the enquiry.
PSSSST!! It pays to be quick:
Secure your dream room and still remain flexible with the extended 48 h Feel-Free booking conditions.
We look forward to seeing you!
See you soon,
Agnes, Alois Seyrling & Seyrling family
& the entire Younique ® team