Wonderful Christmas time
at Hotel Klosterbräu
The end of the year in all its facets. Advent. Christmas. New Year.
Spend the merriest time of the year with the most important people in your life. We have put together the perfect setting for this precious time with great attention to detail
- Seefeld advent market – awarded as the most beautiful of Tyrol
- Innsbruck advent markert – easily accessible by direct train in 35 minutes
- Torchlight hike through snowy forests
- Jovial curling with your hosts
- Christmas tree cutting in our own forest
- Festively decorated Christmas tree in your room
* 22.12. Breakfast with harp music
* 23.12. Traditional music trio
* 24.12. Festive programme & traditional Christmas party
- Lighting the Peace Light at the Peace Bell in Mösern
- Children's mass in the parish church of St. Oswald
- Aperitif with the host family
- A cappella Christmas music
- Christmas reading
- Presents for all children by the Klosterbräu Father Christmas
- Christmas gala dinner in our restaurants
- Evening mass at 11 p.m. in the St. Oswald church
* from 25.12. daily activity programmes take place in and outside the house with your hosts
- Baking for children
- Snowshoe hikes
- And much more!
Magic Christmas Moments
Especially during this quiet time, when the clocks slow down for once, the hustle and bustle of everyday life stays outside and the family comes to the fore, we would like to spend special moments with you.
Genuine and contemplative, just like back then. We are there when you want us to be!
Your family Seyrling.
For all spontaneous travellers and wellness lovers, we have a few casual last-minute offers.
So pack your bags quickly and let's go!
See you soon,