With the help of the 3G rule certainly a good feeling
tested, vaccinated or recovered
Finally the time has come! Enter Austria and go on holiday! No more quarantine when entering or leaving Austria.
FAQ - Frequently asked questions by our guests: Good to know - all information on entry requirements for Switzerland and Germany. Status 28.06.21
- Tyrol is no longer considered a risk area
- The borders are passable. Those entering the country need a negative PCR or antigen test. PCR must not be older than 72, antigen not older than 48 hours.
- For entry, the 3G rule applies - vaccinated (Full immunisation), recovered or tested.
- For return to Germany by land, the following entry/return restrictions apply to all from 12 years of age - The regulation for entry applies to all countries regardless of whether risk area or non-risk area and regardless of the type of transport:
- current Corona test (antigen or PCR) or
- complete vaccination or
- proof of recovery
- No quarantine on entry/return to Austria (except for those entering from high-risk countries with a high incidence).
People who have been tested, vaccinated (Full immunisation) or who have recovered are allowed to enter Austria and go on holiday without quarantine. A negative test result is sufficient for carefree travel.
A testing station has been set up at Seefeld railway station for all Seefeld guests. The antigen tests, including the results protocol, are carried out by experienced staff. The tests are valid for 24 hours.
Monday till Sunday: 08:30 am - 01:00 pm & 02:00 pm - 06:00 pm.
All measures, facts, and figures of the entire region can be found here. Have a look, taking a deep breath, and relax.
All official regulations for restaurants, hotels, pools, and leisure facilities can be found here: Safe hospitality.
Daily updated COVID-19 figures in Tyrol can be found at the link below.
For the region Seefeld please select district Innsbruck Land.
Your safe time out
3G - rule (tested, vaccinated, recovered) remains in place and you stay flexible with the 48 h Feel-Free booking conditions.
Luxury Spa with Augustinus Bader
you can experience from now on in our Spiritual Spa. The "best skin care ever" is available directly from us.
For your spontaneous getaway
You'll find a room to suit your taste in our spare room exchange.
505 Years Special 6+1
For our anniversary celebration from 28.11. to 08.12.2021 we give you an overnight stay and offer a casual event programme.
We look forward to seeing you!
See you soon,
Agnes, Alois Seyrling & Seyrling family
& the entire Younique ® team