Your half board with that certain something: excellent, regional, and super indulgent
The ¾ vitality gourmet board
Selected ingredients, best preparation, and a sprinkle of passion
Our passion – our common goal: serving moments of indulgence in the Klosterbräu ...
The Hotel Klosterbräu offers excellent cuisine that has won many awards. We not only wish you culinary delights, but have also designed our kitchen philosophy around wholesome and beneficial vitality foods for you. Your health is close to our heart. Inspired by TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine), our food and drink range has been combined with traditional Alpine cuisine, thus offering you a nutritional option just like we offer our children.
Your ¾ vitality gourmet board and its components – when and how you get to enjoy:
The Klosterbräu breakfast – the most important meal of the day
Help yourself to your heart's content, as our rich and healthy breakfast buffet has been put together according to the principles of TCM & the 5-element cuisine. In addition to the classic delicacies, you can indulge yourself according to the principles of this vital diet and enjoy it without regret.
You would find all this between 7.30 and 11.00 a.m., if you could only find all the corners of our buffet in the vaulted hall / main restaurant – which is almost impossible in just one morning ...
- Large selection of warm, wheat-free dishes
- Wide range of lactose and gluten free products
- Basic vegetable stock and prepared teas and infusions
- Seasonal, ripe, and digestible fruit – also cooked
- Rich selection of premium teas
- Warm, served dishes such as quinoa, chia and flea seeds as well as spelt, millet and oatmeal
- Bread assortment with organic, rye, wholemeal & spelt bread
- Vegetable and fruit selection for your individual smoothie
- Regional assortment of fresh cheese
- Homemade, sugar-reduced jams and spreads
- Regional honey specialities
- Range of sheep and goat milk products
- Served egg dishes from our kitchen
Digestible wellness dishes with a breathtaking view. The Vital Bistro with conservatory and sunny terrace – a meeting point for moments of pleasure ...
You can enjoy lunch from 12.30 to 2.30 p.m., in the afternoon between 3.30 and 5 p.m. you will find a lovingly arranged selection of cakes.
How about a quick snack before the next wellness treatment?
No problem, you are welcome to keep your bathrobe on here!
Overview of the food offer in the Vital Bistro:
- Salad buffet
- Light, digestive dishes
- Vitality snacks
- Sugar-reduced sweet dishes
In addition, you can dine here à la carte from 12 noon to 6 p.m. – sometimes it takes ages between breakfast, lunch, and dinner. We know that feeling ;-)
Indulgence at the highest level – refined creations and regional delights as far as your eyes and our historic stone walls reachs.
- In the Gewölbesaal / main restaurant you can enjoy a 6-course menu in the evening with a themed buffet twice a week.
- In the Ritter Oswald Stube we also serve our 6-course menu with a themed buffet twice a week.
- The chef's table in the hotel kitchen: look over the shoulders of our chefs – it's quite something to do on an evening in the heart of the Klosterbräu kitchen! The menu is nevertheless served by a chef directly from the stove to the table.
- Candelight dinner in the romantic wine cellar – go on a culinary voyage of discovery by candlelight – with your loved one, family, or friends.
Enjoy a gourmet dinner in an extraordinary atmosphere.
Secret tip: especially great for weddings, birthdays, or anniversaries.
Goosebumps or magic moment? Both !
- Bräukeller & Grill – evening. Don't forget to try the most delicious steak from Seefeld, the most delicious vegan burger from the sunny plateau, and the most refreshing sip of home-brewed beer.
Secret tip: ask for the home-brewed seasonal beer! Limited and for a short time only. Savouring it with the master brewer is allowed and desired!
- Warm summer evenings in the clear Tyrolean mountain air and under the starry sky: warm outside, delicious inside! Enjoy the 6-course menu or the themed buffet outside.
Dinner in the Gewölbesaal and in the Ritter Oswald Stube is served daily from 6.30 to 8.15 p.m. (last seating) and is included in the ¾ vitality gourmet board.
Hotel guests with ¾ Vital Gourmet Pension receive a 25% discount on meals in the Bräukeller.
Chef's table and wine cellar – evenings on request and with extra charge.
we are open and welcome you - continuously until 03 April 2022. Winter hiking, skiing, cross-country skiing, tobogganing, carriage rides, ice skating and snowman building 😉 ...everything is possible!
At the moment, the booking situation is generally very quiet, so lots of space, peace and quiet and freedom - not only in our hotel. So for last-minute bookers: e.g. book our 4+1 January midweek offer.
Our charming colleagues from the reservation department are already waiting for your call: +43 5212 2621 252. You can also enquire directly here.
We look forward to seeing you!
Agnes, Alois and the Seyrling family